Hurghada to Luxor one day tour to discover the city of Luxor that was the ancient city of Thebes, the great capital of upper Egypt during the new kingdom and the glorious city of Amun, Luxor is also known as the world’s greatest open air museum.
Program of Hurghada to Luxor tour:
• Pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and start our journey to Luxor city.
• We will visit the temple of Karnak that was dedicated to the god Amoun, with its amazing avenue of sphinxes that once stretched the entire distance between the Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
• Then we will cross the Nile river to the west shore to visit the colossi of Memnon the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III of the 18th family that was built 1350 B.C, every statue reaches more than 19 meters.
• We will have our lunch in an open buffet restaurant, later we will visit the valley of queens where the Egyptian queens and nobles tombs lies.
• Then we will visit the magnificent mortuary temple of Hatchepsut the only women who ruled Egypt during the Pharaonic era.
• After this you will take a free tour in the city of Luxor where you can buy some souvenirs or take a ride in the boat “Fluka” to the banana island (not included in the ticket ‘extra charge’).
• Then we will go back to Hurghada by our bus and deliver you back to your hotel.
The tour includes the following:
• Tour guide.
• Entrance fees for the above mentioned sights.
Tour Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Friday.
For more info or reservation by phone call us on: +2-01155592056 / +2-01020811625.
We receive calls from 10:00 am to 22:00 pm GMT+2 (only English language supported).